Adding email signature to the bottom of your email to make it more professional. You can add images, customize the text, and even include links. It provides a very good way to appear professional and promote your services by including such important information in your signature. To create a Gmail Signature, follow as the instruction below:
- Login to your Gmail account to add a signature and then click the gear icon at the top right of your Gmail window. Select the "Settings" option on the drop down menu that appears. Check out Gmail Sign In tutorial.
- Select the "General" tab on the horizontal menu at the top, scroll down to "Signature" section.
- Add the signature you would like to add in the text area provided with your preferredformatting options: a text, a link to your website, or an image, etc.
- Check the box below the text area so that your signature can be inserted in your message. This makes sure that your signature is posited right below your message.
- Scroll to the bottom of the page and click on "Save Changes" button and you're done!